What You Need:
- Full coverage foundation
- Eyeshadows (matte pale blue shadow, shimmery pale blue shadow, matte hot pink shadow, pale pink shimmer shadow)
- Eye primer
- White eyeliner
- Highlighter (I used a white cream-based product)
- Matte contour powder
- Black mascara
- False eyelashes
- Eyebrow powder/gel
1. To achieve Barbie-perfect skin, use full coverage foundation all over the face and cover all imperfections with concealer.
2. Highlight with a cream product. Here's how I did mine:
4. Set with loose powder.
5. Do the eyes:
1. Apply eye primer all over lids
2. Apply the cream highlighter on the browbone
3. Apply matte pale blue shadow on the lids
4. Layer the shimmery pale blue shadow on the lids
1. Apply hot pink eyeshadow on the outer V and on the crease. Using a thin eyeliner brush, apply the same color on the lower lashline as well.
2. Apply the pale pink shimmer shadow on the inner part of the crease. Blend everything well.
3. To add definition to the eyes, use a brown liquid eyeliner closely on the upper lashline. Don't make the line too thick
4. To make the eyes "pop" and make it look bigger, line your waterline with white eyeliner. Apply shimmery cream product on the tear ducts and inner corner of the eyes as well, then top it off with the pale blue shimmer eyeshadow.
For the finishing touches, fill in your brows, curl lashes and apply mascara, and pop on a thick pair of false eyelashes.
6. But of course, we're not done yet :) With a fluffy blush brush, apply soft pink blush on the apples of your cheeks.
7. Complete the look with a blue-based pink lipstick. I actually couldn't make up my mind at first about what shade I wanted to use for this look (I initially used a lilac pink lipstick) but then I tried it with a vibrant hot pink color and I liked it better. So it's totally up to you what pink suits your fancy :)
Hope you enjoyed this look! Would you wear something like this on a regular day (or probably night)? Or would you save a look like this for a special occasion or Halloween? :)