I've been wanting a creamy nude lipstick that didn't have too much red/brown/orange undertones, and I spotted this during my last visit to Etude House. I was just supposed to restock on lip tint but I couldn't resist this! It was my idea of THE perfect nude lipstick, beige with just the right amount of orange yellow undertones. It's great for everyday use and it doesn't wash me out (some nudes make me look like a corpse), and it's perfect with smokey eyes.
(Etude House stores, Php 328)
The shade is written on the bottom, #10
arm swatch, without flash
You might like this if...
1. You couldn't get enough of nude lipsticks. This is a great addition to anyone's makeup kit
2. You need a nude lipstick
3. You like cream-finish lipsticks
4. You like formulas that moisturize your lips
5. You don't mind a little shine on the lips
6. You like mildly-scented cosmetics
7. You like products that come in simple packaging
8. You don't mind reapplying after drinking/eating
You might not like this if...
1. You don't like wearing nudes
2. You prefer mattes
3. You like nudes with slightly pinkish or reddish undertones
4. You want you lipstick to be very long-lasting
I really love this and would recommend it to anyone :) How about you, what's your favorite nude lipstick?