nuffnang code

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Human Nature Hits Part 2



Continuation of Part 1

1. Night Moisturizer with Royal Jelly and Aloe Vera

This product has actually been discountinued and replaced with the All Natural Night Mositurizing Cream (featured in previous post). And although the latter's packaging is a lot more sleeker and nicer, I like the Royal Jelly Night Mositurizer's formulation better. The consitency is much thicker, it's a heavy night cream but does not cause breakouts. And more importantly, it didn't make my pores bigger, like the new formulation did. I woke up in the morning with my skin glowing, looking very well rested and moisturized. I wish they still kept the same formulation for the new product.

2. Balancing Face Toner (Php 109)

Their claim:

Exotic and prized, Elemi oil is known for its skin-care benefits and healing properties. Meanwhile, lactic acid (from sugar) intensively moisturizes skin and helps stimulate skin to regenerate. Help keep oil under control with our blend of Elemi oil & marine extracts for shine-free, glowing skin. Don’t get old, pamper yourself with nature’s best. Complements our Balancing Facial Wash.
My verdict:
The fact that it contains no alcohols and astringent makes this a winner. Doesn't make my pores big and makes my skin look brighter and less oily. Although I've never been a fan of toner, nor do I see the need to use one religiously, trying out an organic version is slowly converting me.
3. Hand and Foot Salve with Bee Propolis and Carrot Extract in Eucalyptus (Php 109)
Their claim:
Instantly treat, moisturize and protect dry, aging hands, cracked heels and other damaged spots. With the strong antioxidant properties of Bee Propolis and Carrot. Our trustworthy hand and foot salve has been used even by cancer patients to bring back the healthy glow to the driest skin.

My verdict:
Love this! It's a thick cream that can really moisturize and soften my hands and feet whenever they a feel a little too dry. I like anything minty, so the Eucalyptus variant was the perfect choice for me. It smells nice and has a minty feeling on the skin.

4. Natural Purifying Facial Scrub (Php 99, not in picture)

Their claim:

Face the year with a fresh start! Our all-new, all-natural facial scrub has real strawberry seeds and fine bamboo granules to gently scrub away dirt, oil, dull-looking skin cells as well as last year's bad habits. So you can start the year with a softer, smoother, brighter complexion and with a new year's resolution to purify your skin two to three times a week for a fresh, pure clean without that tight, dry feeling!
My verdict:
I use this every two weeks, and it makes my skin look better everytime. No breakouts, redness or irritation from this one.

5. Aloe Vera Kids Shampoo and Body Wash (Php 129, not in picture)

Their claim:

Get your kids to look forward to bath time with this yummy-scented 2-in-1 shampoo and body wash! Convenient to use, cleans effectively yet gently and is completely harmful chemical-free. So the bath chores are done and they’ve had their fun and you’re a Super Mom!

My verdict:

I actually got this for my baby niece, but I end up stealing it all the time lol. The light fruity scent of watermelon is tempting enough, and the small size also makes it perfect to bring along on trips.

So this sums up my favorite Human Nature products of all time. There's a lot to love about them (it's Philippine-made, super duper affordable and doesn't contain harmful ingredients. Easily accessible too, check out their easy to navigate website and shop there, or find the list of stores available in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment