nuffnang code

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Miracle in A Tub: L'oreal Liss Ultime Hair Masque

Hair was made to be devirginized- or so I thought. After 10 years of chemically and physically raping my hair, I am now feeling and seeing the bad, bad effects. Last year, I constantly got bored with my hair and in a span of a year, I've had it rebonded and colored twice. My bad, I know. So now I am left with flat, limp locks that's hard to style, with fried ends that look absolutely gross in pictures. Nakakasira ng look!


After a year of giving my hair the rest and deep conditioning it deserves, I got bored. AGAIN. But of course, now I know that running off to the salon to get my hair done is not the solution to my problem. So yes, I still went to the salon, but this time, I asked to see their professional treatment products. By professional, I mean the ones they actually use on their clients. I was thinking that having the products on hand would save me a lot of money instead of going for regular treatments.


They had Kerastase and L'oreal, but the hairstylist suggested I go with the L'oreal Liss Ultime line since it was made for rebonded hair. The Liss Ultime Line consists of a shampoo (Php545), hair masque(Php900), and leave in conditioner(Php850). Since I just wanted to test it out first, I only got the hair masque. After purchasing, they also offered to do 1 application for free!






After the treatment, I was amazed at how my hair looked. Stick straight, smooth, shiny, and a big plus factor for me- I could actually comb my fingers through it without getting stuck! I so did not regret getting this. It has already been a week since I used it, my hair has been through 3 washings, but it still remains soft and shiny. People have been actually asking if I had done something to my hair, because it just looks so different. My hair practically looks half virgin.


Although a 200ml tub costs about 4 times more than the L'oreal hair masques sold at drugstores (which I have also tried), this one actually works and it's worth every peso. Will definitely repurchase the masque and get the shampoo and the leave in conditioner too.


How to Use:


1. Shampoo hair, then towel dry
2. Massage into hair by sections. The hairstylist taught me to apply it only from the middle part down to the ends (not so much on the scalp) to avoid wasting product and to concentrate only on damaged areas

3. Place shower cap, leave on for 15-30 minutes, use a steam cap (or just use a hair dryer to add heat)
4. Rinse off. No need to use additional conditioner afterwards.

(Where to get: I got mine at Salon de Rose. I think other salons also have it. Available online too)

No comments:

Post a Comment