Consistency and Staying Power:
Creamy, hydrating, easy to apply. Comes off after a meal.
It's a very pale, cool-toned pink. Pretty much a whitish lilac with a hint of pink. Really close to the hand swatch and how it looks like in the tube, except for the finish- it looks matte in the tube but it's creamy when applied.
Comes in a girly-girl hot pink case.
Has a very faint sweet bubblegum scent; but don't worry, it isn't irritating to the nose.
A few looks on me... Not exactly my best color, but I still love it!
You'll like this if:
- You like pale shades
- You want something a little bit "different"
- You like cutesy product packaging
- You don't mind looking a bit washed out
- You love Lady Gaga/Nicki Minaj (ehem, me)
You won't like this if:
- You prefer more "traditional" shades of pink
- You prefer minimalist product packaging
Where to Get:
Etude House, for Php 428. Or shop their online site here http://www.etudehouse.ph/.