nuffnang code

Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Face Shop Nail Polish in PK 103

It's been a while since I did a NOTW (Nail of the Week),because for the past month I've been giving my poor nails a rest because they seem to get broken quite easily and had yellowish stains because of my nail polish addiction. I cut them off to a very short length and went bare-nailed for a month. But now they've grown back to their usual length and looking a lot healthier than they did a while back, so to celebrate the end of my abstinence, I dug up my polish collection (which I kept hidden from sight to avoid temptation) and chose a pretty pastel shade so it wouldn't be too distracting for work.

The Face Shop PK103

in natural light

with flash

on nails; in natural light


on nails, with flash (sorry for the crappy shot)

This is PK 103 from The Face Shop. It's a pale salmon pink with a pearlescent finish (the salmon color is best seen in the photos without flash). I love TFS polishes because they're so easy to apply! Great consistency, with quality brushes, and I've never experienced surface bubbling with any of these, even if I apply thick coats without waiting for the previous coat to completely dry up. Dries fast, too. 

Where to Get?
The Face Shop, Php 95

2 comments:

  1. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask that you follow the blog "Directory"
    Follow our blog gives you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog! Thank you for your understanding
    Please follow our blog is very appreciate
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope you'll like
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete