nuffnang code

Sunday, March 25, 2012

4 Color Concealer Wheel review

Dark undereye circles has always been my problem, and I'm always on the look out for the perfect concealing product. My current favorite is from the Coastal Scents Camouflage palette, but it's big with 10 pans and so not convenient for travelling or for everyday life (I like smaller, "handier" stuff for everyday use).


The Coastal Scents website actually has a 4 color concealer wheel, but unfortunately is not available locally. I don't know if it's as good as the full size camo palette though. So I was pretty excited when I saw what I thought was a dupe for the 4 color concealer wheel on a local Multiply Site. They have it in light, medium and dark. I got the light concealer wheel.


Sadly, it's nothing like the CS concealer. It's not as creamy, and it blotches when I tried to apply it on the eye area. I tried it again with primer underneath, but it was still blotchy. You have to be really, really careful when you apply it, so this is not good if you're always in a hurry or don't like taking so much time to do your face. Also gets cakey when used with foundation. 


I don't like wasting make up so I found other uses for it- I use it as a highlighter or eyeshadow base. It also does a decent job as a spot concealer.


Would I repurchase?
No, I was actually quite disappointed with this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment