Today's post is inspired by Christine and Anne's looks in the movie. I know that I look nothing like these gorgeous women, and I sure as hell still won't after my make up session haha. But still, their make up looks are inspirational and something that we can totally wear for everyday life.
So here are the looks... First up is Christine Reyes' aka The Good Housewife:
P.S. This is her post-make over look, but her make up is still sweet, natural and toned down. Great for day.
Maxfactor Panstik in Medium
Coastal Scents 6 Contour Blush
Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
ELF eyelash curler
Maybelline Volum Express the Falsies
ELF liquid eyeliner in Brown
Nichido Spot Concealer in Beige
Etude House Color my Brows in Light Brown
Coastal Scents 32 Lip Color Palette
1. I applied Maxfactor Panstik all over the face using a foundation brush
2 I did my brows first- I filled in sparse areas, and applied light brown brow tint from Etude House to match the light shade of Christine's brows. Lightening my brows also made the over all look softer
3. Pat on flesh colored E/S all over eyes.
4. Take a light brown shade, wash color onto crease of eye to create a soft contour. Don't overdo :)
5. Take a darker brown E/S, apply onto outer V of eyes. Wing it out a bit, but make it very subtle and not too harsh. Blend into crease of eye.
6. Take a white E/S and appy to browbone to highlight.
7. Use Nichido Spot Concealer in beige and line lower rims of the eyes to make eyes look fresh and awake.
8. Curl lashes, and apply mascara only to outer edges only.
9. Line upper lids with liquid eyeliner, but don't go all the way up to the outer corner of eye. Stop just before the outer part of lash line. Wing it out a bit at the end.
To Contour Face:
1. Use a matte brown contour powder under the cheekbones
2. Apply light, peachy pink blush onto apples of cheeks.
3. Set with transluscent loose powder
1. I used a carnation pink on the lips, applied with a lip brush
That's it For Part 1, Part 2 coming up in a bit :)