I've always had a girlcrush on Anne. Who wouldn't? She's gorgeous, sexy, talented and funny! It's pretty much difficult to hate her, but she was so believable in her husband-thieving role as Kara Zalderiaga (which just proves that she can definitely can act) that you just wanted to get mad at her for allowing herself, a beautiful woman, to pursue a married man.
Now for Part 2, Anne Curtis' "mistress" look:
Notes on her Look:
- Dark brows
- Contoured cheekbones
- Lightly smoked eyes
- Nude lips
- Voluminous, wavy hair
I did this look right after I did the Christine Reyes one, with just some slight modifications:
1. Since Anne's brows are darker than Christine's, I removed the light brown brow tint using a spoolie brush. I didn't have to reshape/reshade.
2. Apply shimmery pale eyeshadow onto browbone to highlight
3. I used a dark gray E/S for the outer part of the eyes. Apply onto outer V and blend into crease.
4. Using a slightly lighter gray E/S, apply onto inner portion of eye and blend with the dark gray shadow.
5. Blend everything really well
6. Use dark kohl pencil/pencil eyeliner to line lower rims of the eye.
7. Layer pencil liner over the liquid eyeliner on upper eyelids. Blend it out with a brush/ cotton bud to get a smokier look
Anne has really high cheekbones, and to those of us not blessed with this asset, fake it with some brown contouring powder. Smile, put the shadow onto the cheekbones and slightly a bit into the apples of the cheeks.Top with a bit of peachy blush. Be really careful about how much you apply or where you apply the blush, as too much can make you look like you have a dirty, NOT a contoured face.
My nude of choice is Ever Bilena Matte lipstick in Skin.
I used wavy 22 inch hair extensions here. Another option for long-haired ladies is to set your hair with extra hold hairspray, blowdry it upside down for extra volume, and create big curls with a curling iron or rollers.