It looks beige in the bottle, but when spread out it's translucent.
What I like:
- Makes eyeshadow last all day long (more than 12 hours), prevents creasing/smudging
- Makes colors more vibrant and pigmented
- Easy to spread
- Consistency is perfect- upon application, doesn't dry too fast or too long. Just wait for about 5 seconds and you can start applying eyeshadow
- The price- only Php 298
- Easy to find- available at all Etude House branches
What I didn't like:
The packaging- don't get me wrong, it looks nice, but it has a doe foot applicator which can be a bit unhygienic; plus when you've almost consumed the contents, it will be a bit hard to scrape up all the remaining product. It would've been nicer if it came in a squeeze tube.
How to Apply:
- Take a small amount, swipe it onto an empty make up palette or the back of your hand (compared with swiping it directly onto lids, I find it more hygienic this way haha)
- Spread all over lids and up to the browbones. I also sometimes put a bit of primer onto the lower lashline.
- Apply eyeshadow
Would I repurchase?