nuffnang code

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Etude House Baby Volume false eyelashes

False eyelashes are a great way to add definition and drama to your look if you don't want to be bothered with applying (and removing) mascara and eyeshadows. This may sound a bit weird, but I consider these as a lazy day makeup quick fix! You could rock them with the least amount of product on your eyes. Most of the time I just use eyeliner with it, no shadows at all. Falsies are also great for girls who want to achieve doll-like lashes but don't want to commit to eyelash extensions.

There are a variety of false eyelash options out there, and it's entirely up to you to choose one that will go with the look you're going for. 

I recently picked up Etude House's Baby Volume false eyelashes and I'm super loving it! It looks really natural and real and not fake at all. It's not heavy, you won't even feel like it's there. And although the lashes look a bit "frail", the quality is good, there hasn't been any fallouts and I've used it 6 times already and the lashline still hasn't been ruined. 

It also comes with its own glue, which has good adhesive power and I like that it can easily be removed with oil-based makeup remover (some eyelash glues are so stubborn that they stick on your eyelashes for days! It looks gross and interferes with eyesight)



There isn't anything I don't like about this, and I would be repurchasing as soon as this pair gets ruined. Check them out (and a variety of other styles as well) at Etude House stores, for Php 128. I admit they probably cost more that the usual falsies we're accustomed to, but these are so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment