nuffnang code

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hot and Sunny Sunday: Young, Wild and Free shoot (for Binkydoodles) + Face of the Day

Last Sunday, my friend/fellow blogger/former schoolmate had a shoot for her online store's latest collection. Miss Binky actually designs the clothes and accessories for Binky Doodles, and all the clothes are fierce and fab just like the designer herself! Miss Bianca styled and conceptualized this Coachella-inspired shoot, and I did the hair and make up. Modeled by Grace and Belle and shot on location in Tigbauan and Guimbal. It was scorching hot but we managed to do the shots outdoors. I really had a great time working on this shoot, and I'm glad I was able to meet new people (Miss Bianca's friends are super nice).

I wasn't able to take photos of my own because I left my camera's battery (nag Moron 5 mode) so I have no before/after and behind the scenes shots :(
For their looks, I did matte smokey eyes, vibrant lips, and just some light contouring.
For the hair, I just used hair spray, placed the plastic and rubber curlers, set it again with hairspray and uncurled it after an hour. Sprayed some more hairspray afterwards to hold the curls.










As for my face of the day, I kept it very simple since I knew we would be shooting outdoors. Ayoko mag melt yung fez ko!



 

Face:
 Celeteque Matte Moisturizer with SPF 30
Myra E Face Powder
Dream Girl Duo Blush

Lips:
Etude House Auto Liner (the flesh toned one)
 Avon Colorbliss Lipstick in Pure Plum

P.S. Miss Bianca gave me this necklace from her collection as a little "souvenir". I'm addicted to necklaces so I wore it as soon as she gave it to me! Many thanks to Miss Binky! Please do visit her Multiply store here --> Binkydoodles or her Facebook fanpage to see the entire collection- it's filled with lots of summery, vibrant prints, floaty fabrics, and one-of-a-kind pieces and accessories!
and don't forget to check out her style blog as well :)





No comments:

Post a Comment