Pigmentation: 4/5 The shadows are great, but some blushes need several applications before the colors show up
Texture: 3/5 They apply well, but there are some that aren't easy to blend, especially if you've used primer. There are some shades though, like the gold one at the top, that go on sort of creamy. My only complaint is that some of the powders are too soft, they practically crumble if you're a bit heavy-handed in picking up color from the pan with the brush. I just have to be extra careful to prevent this from happening.
Lasting Power: 5/5 when used with primer (sorry girls haven't tried this yet without the primer)
Fall out: From my experience, no fall outs during application, but some colors tend to leave a mess on the pan when I swipe my brush across it
Where to Get: I got mine off the Coastal Scents website, but if you hate waiting and you want one now na, there are a lot of online shops that sell this palette.
You will like this if:
- You like neutrals, peaches, corals, and plums
- You like a variety of finishes
- You like doing classic makeup looks
- You want a palette that carries both eyeshadows and blushes
- You don't mind that it comes in a big container
- You're on a budget
You won't like this if:
- You like working with color (this has no blues, greens, or bright colors)
- You prefer single shadows/duos/trios/quads that come in smaller packaging
- You want a good highlight shade, which this palette sorely lacks!
- You can't stand the messy fallouts
For my Eye of the Day, I used 3 colors for the eyes (plum for the outer V and crease, gold and the peachy gold for the lid color and lower lashline) and for my cheeks, the plum blush.