So these are my favorites for the month of June. It's a mix of different products for the hair, face, eyes, lips and nails. I've tried all of these already and I love each and every one of them! I'll be doing individual reviews for some of these soon :)
My new favorite hot pink lipstick!
- Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in 511B Nouveau Pink (Php 150, The Beauty Bureau)
- L'oreal Trumatch Superblendable pressed powder in Shell Beige (Php 450, What the F)
- Etude House Precious Mineral All Day Strong BB Cream #2 (samples at 3 for Php 100, Miss Loren's shop, Php 798 for the full size, Etude House)
Eyes. I love Wet n Wild products, great quality at super affordable prices.
- Wet n Wild Color Icon trio in Walking on Eggshells (Php 260, The Beauty Bureau)
- Wet n Wild Creme Eyeliner in Black (Php 280, The Beauty Bureau)
Hair. Because I'm currently in the process of reviving my dead, frizzy hair.
- Ahglow Keratin Hair Reconstructor (Php 110, Hortaleza stores)- really great product. Will definitely do a separate post on this one
- Vitress Hair Polish (Php 29, grocery stores/drugstores)
- Wide tooth comb (Php 14, random downtown store)- the best type of comb to use on wet hair, because hair is most fragile when wet. This is such a steal at Php14! It costs a bit more in the mall.
- Skin Food Nail Vita in Mocha Gold (Php 150, Miss Loren)
- Skin Food Nail Vita in Iceberry (Php 150, Miss Loren)
- Random, no brand nail polish in a peachy nude shade (Php 28, Gaisano)