nuffnang code

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Brown Paper Bag's "Style over Trends" shoot

This post is waaay overdue, but I'll post it anyway because we really had a lot of fun here. Last month, Iloilo-based clothing store The Brown Paper Bag shot their brand ambassadors campaign and I was glad to be chosen as one of the ambassadors- one, because I really love their clothes; two, I love working with TBPB's stylish, creative, and risk-taking owner, Mien; and three, shooting with the other girls is super fun because it's like a big kikay-fest with all the clothes, shoes, accessories, make-up, and of course, the girl talk!

What's even better about this shoot was that we got to style ourselves. Mien brought with her racks of clothes and accessories and we got to put them together which ever way we liked. Each of us also had distinct styles, and I was Miss classic/minimalist. Other styles featured were fashion-forward, biker chic, boho and preppy.

I wasn't supposed to do the other girls' make up that day (but I really would've loved to) so I didn't have all my stuff with me; luckily I had the basics so I could at least come up with some decent looks.

Here are some behind the scenes photos:

Engaging in some pretty intense cam-whoring... There are actually more where these came from, lol





Still being my usual nerdy self in between shots


Shoooooeeesss!!



My work station


Doing I's make up


Group shot! :)



And after 5 hours, a giant box of pizza, hundreds of camera clicks and countless outfit changes... Here are some of the photos for the campaign:

(I did the make up for these; click on photos to enlarge)





If you like the clothes (and you live in Iloilo) please do check out The Brown Paper Bag at the 3rd Level of Atrium Mall. They're also going to open a 2nd branch in Roxas City soon, I'll update this post as soon as I get ze details :)

If you like the clothes but you don't live in Iloilo, check out TBPB's facebook page at  https://www.facebook.com/TBPBClothing. They ship nationwide.

Photo credits: Mien Tagua and Ira Tan :)






No comments:

Post a Comment