- Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
- Beauty Cosmetics 4 Wheel Concealer Palette (I used the white shade as eyelid base color)
- Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette
- Nichido Intense Color Eye Pencil in Metal Blue
- ELF Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Estee Lauder Magnascopic Mascara in Black
1. Prime lids with eyeshadow primer.
2. Apply matte white eyeshadow all over lids, from lashline up to browbone. A matte white eye pencil can also be used.
1. Apply the first color, a matte bright yellow onto the inner eyelids
2. Apply a matte green shadow from where the yellow stops, and up until you're about halfway through the eye.
3. Select a light orange shade, apply it next to the green
4. Using a small/fine-tipped eyeshadow brush, take a red color, apply it next to the orange, and pat it on the eye's outer V. Then with a very light hand, draw a line on top of all the other colors. Make sure that the red line is really, really subtle.
5. Using a slanted brow brush or any fine-tipped eyeshadow brush, take a purple color and make a small line beside the red color. Apply the same purple color all the way down to the lower, outer lashline.
6. Using a blue eye pencil (I used the one by Nichido) line the inner lower lashline and blend with the purple color. Go over the blue eyepencil with a pale blue shadow to soften it.
7. Lightly blend everything together.
8. Line eyes with black eyeliner and apply mascara.
And that's it!